6 Must Have Shoes - Nordstrom Anniversary Sale






My top six shoe picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Which ends this weekend. So hop to it! 

You deserve at least 1 pair, don't you?

1. Sam Edelman Alaine printed flats. I have completely worn out a similar pair. These go with everything from jeans to a black skirt. LOVE.

2. Tom's Metallic Slip on. I've never owned a pair of Tom's, but considering the comfort and the positive social value, this was a no brainer.

3. Kate Spade Carmila Oxfords. You had me at menswear ... and I love it in super sleek patent leather.

4. Kate Spade Nilda Pump.  These are classic shape in patent leather. I have a very similar pair that I've worn for years. They work with suits, skirts and dresses which covers nearly 80% of my closet.

5. Sam Edelman Alaine Flat in gold/silver.  So versatile.  These can go with anything.  I would rock with dark skinny jeans for sure.

6. Nike Internationalist Sneaker. Love the throwback sneakers and can't have enough for the gym or running around after little people (or after my dog, who foolishly tries to run away... where is he going?) in my backyard.

Happy Shopping shoe lovers!


No comments

© THE DAYLEIGH
Maira Gall