the poop bag matches your outfit

Tee: Jcrew - Skirt: Zara - Belt: Jcrew - Jewelry: JCrew, Michael Kors, Kohls - Shoes: Nine West
Dog: Seamus - Wheaten Terrier

Actual conversation ----
D: "You know, the teal poop bag goes with your outfit."
Me: "Well, that's disappointing honey -- I was really trying not to be too matchy."

This conversation took place as D was hysterically laughing and snapping an "action shot" of me using the aforementioned teal poop bag. I opted not to include that photo. I'm sure that's disappointing. Maybe next time.

D obviously forgot he was supposed to be taking pictures of my clothes and not the dog. But he's so darn cute, I'd probably forget too. This is Seamus and I love my dog. A lot. He may be mentioned more frequently now that I'm out of the closet with him. Oh, and photo #2, that's my fake smile. You may be seeing more of that too now that it's out of the closet.

I'm not sure what's with me and the teal and red, but I'm ready to admit my addiction to that color combo and possibly this skirt. You will likely see it again because I love it. I also love the shape of this skirt because it hides my terrible posture and need for some mid-section spanx. Which I just purchased. On sale. From Zappos. Awesome.

Happy Friday!
Let the weekend festivities begin!

15 comments

leigh ann said...

I love your skirt! & teal poop bags for that matter! :)
<3 leigh

Ashley Sisk said...

Love the outfit - so glad you can coordinate with your poop bag. :)

Courtney B said...

Ok, LOOOOVE the outfit! Seriously you are SO pretty!
And I don't think its matchy with a poop bag at all. Some people's children...

Abby said...

Not too many people can pull off those sunglasses but you definitely can. You look great! Love the outfit.

Patty said...

well isn't that poop bag so fashionable then? cause you look great! i loev the red and the stripes and the teal ;)

Angel said...

Oooo, I love teal and red, too! I even chose them for my blog colors! You are very beautiful! I love your fashion and photos!

Unknown said...

That really is an amazing color combo! And your pup is seriously adorable.

Shopping and Spreadsheets

Coll said...

haha! Love the red skirt and your jewelry and the teal poop bag is so funny! I'd like to see a picture of that! lol!

Ashleigh Nicole said...

loving this outfit!

Anonymous said...

Your skirt is so fabulous. I love the whole outfit. Just perfect. Oh, and I'd be glad to dog sit anytime. What a cutie!

Carmen Vogue said...

Such an adorable dog! Great post.

Lynn

Carmen Vogue

Natalie said...

Ok, I'm seriously in LOVE with day 5. I'd like to marry day 5...but I'm already married so that might be difficult. So. Fab. OXO Nat

Cara said...

This outfit is so city chic! I love the red skirt, it makes me miss mine and that necklace is such a beautiful statement piece!

Elizabeth said...

My BF tends to focus on our dog in photo shoots also. He seems to forget he is supposed to be photographing an outfit.

Elizabeth said...

My BF tends to focus on our dog in photo shoots also. He seems to forget he is supposed to be photographing an outfit.

© THE DAYLEIGH
Maira Gall