1. This tutorial from Domino. Usually I end up rolling this thing into a ball out of frustration. Nice to know I was doing it half right!
2. The Nordstrom Sale! Get on it ladies. Fall is around the corner and there are some great deals!
3. This video I saw on Facebook that literally had me laughing so hard, I just had to watch it again and again. I don't know if its is real, but its funny because I often feel like this when I'm loading the car, can't collapse the stroller, the boys are annoyed about being in their seats and the "pack mule" (that's me) isn't moving fast enough.
4. These books from Puffin Classics that are just a beautiful way to start a library for little people.
5. Thug Life Shirts for making some of the funniest shirts I've seen in a while. I'm getting this one for my husband. Its appropriate. Believe me.
Hope you have a great weekend. Hopefully, more from me next week as I get thoughts organized and roll out some good content!