a blizzard, a bar and a blog

via
Ok all.  This weekend I was sitting here, cuddled up with my babies, enjoying the view of the blizzard outside and praying we didn't lose power (which we didn't - thank you very much) and I gave some thought to this very neglected blog.  Writing has always been a bit of an outlet for me.  I love writing emails to friends, letters to family and even texts.  Having someone laugh with me has always been the best moments in my day.  

I have always struggled with the blog - sharing too much, sharing too little.  I think I've come up with an approach that is comfortable for me, so I made some notes and I'm going to try reviving this.  It may require some trips outside of my comfort zone and a martini or two, but I'll get there.

The first time I ever blogged was a really fun experience and I got to "meet" a lot of really nice people, including a couple fellow bloggers in person who I now count among my very good friends.  Who would have thought!?  Have any of you had great experiences from blogging?

2 comments

Meg said...

You know, of course, that I absolutely love blogging. And, of course, I'm absolutely happy that you'll be blogging because I loved reading your blog. Blogger friends have turned out to be really good real-life friends for me, too! I can't wait to read what you've got to say!

Leigh Erin said...

Thanks Meg!

© THE DAYLEIGH
Maira Gall