last minute gift guide: for the Munchkins
1. BlaBla Dolls - I love Sox the Fox and Andiamo the Dog is pretty cool too.
2. Hape Walk-a-Long Puppy -I don't know a munchkin who doesn't love a puppy, so why not one that they can walk on their own. You know, until they are ready for the real thing
3. Skip Hop Bath Toys - These are some of my little guys favorites. Love them. Endless dunking in the tub and then throw in dishwasher to clean!
4. Land of Nod Teepee - Comes in multiple colors and gives the little guys a great place to play peek-a-boo and hide and seek.
5. Freshly Picked Moccasins - I would Love for Colton to have these to wear until he's too big. They are so beautiful. If they're not in your budget, Minnetonka Baby Fringe Booties for the little ones are also beautiful and the Minnetonka Suede Backflap Boot.
6. Plan Toys Palomino Rocking Horse - I also like the Hape Rock and Ride Rocking Horse such great takes on classic toys.
7. Playon Crayon - Stylish, non-toxic and adorable, these are the perfect set of first crayons for little baby hands!
8. Lucky Bums Wood Toboggan - A classic gift that I can't help but add considering all this beautiful snow that we've been getting lately.