Sometimes I have a really hard time blogging. What do people want to read? What do they want to see? Am I being too personal? Am I being too impersonal? Its a weird rotating conversation that goes on in my head. So today I'm borrowing an idea from a couple bloggers, including my sweet friend Kelly's Five on Friday.
So here are my five....
1. This quote by Mark Twain. I can't agree more. Getting out of my bubble and seeing how other people in this world live, love and laugh give me a tremendous amount of perspective and appreciation for what I have.
2. This delicious looking recipe for Apple Cider Donuts (for those of you who are much better bakers), reminds me that its ok to drive an hour to pay $3 for a half dozen donuts because my culinary talent simply doesn't extend that far.
3. These booties from the GAP for the fall. I also like the biker boots. I'm not really an ankle boot girl, but I'm pretty stoked about these beauties.
4. H&M's Home Collection. There are some really cool things in here. I am in love with the candles.
5. All of the great Christmas and Thanksgiving ideas on Pinterest. I may need to start a "holiday" board. Who is with me!?