rainy at the beach

This weekends weather word was : RAIN
We thought we were escape the city for a nice sunny weekend up the coast.
Unfortunately, it was not so sunny.  


Fortunately, we had rain boots, monopoly, good books, our pup and a need for rest.  Rain makes for very good sleeping, so naturally, a lot of napping went on.  I'm not sure how we managed afternoon naps after 12 hours of sleep, but we did.  That's talent right there.  I feel like we are all well rested for the week.

C'mon Monday, bring it on!  :)

8 comments

Ashley Sisk said...

Love that monopoly shot. I never would have thought of that.

Kala said...

Fabulous perspective and DoF in the image of the monopoly board.

MarieElizabeth said...

Sounds like a good weekend to me. Wonderful shots, the monopoly one is creative!

Reena said...

Love the grassland shot! Beautiful. Thanks for dropping in!

Cathy said...

I'm digging your blog! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Love this look! I'd definitely wear it...very cute.

xo,
Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com

Anonymous said...

That monopoly shot is sweet! And those flowers are so beautiful, even with an overcast background. Great stuff - your blog is beautiful!

TheDayleigh said...

@Teagan - mother nature made for a beautiful shot!
@ Ashley, Kayla and Marie - I didn't think I could get that shot, but to my surprise, it worked! :)

© THE DAYLEIGH
Maira Gall