Coffee Part II


"GIRL, I got THREE kids and I need some CAFFEINE!"

That's me like three days a week talking to my coworker.   A couple years ago I went on the search for a new coffee pot. This Post articulate the slow and miserable death of my reliable Mr. Coffee.  I'm back at it because my Keurig has been recalled due to, ummmm,"fire bomb issues." Uh Yes.  Just what I need.  And since I press the "Brew" button on that thing faster than I press the epidural IV during delivery, the fire bomb issue is rather pressing.

So,  here are my new choices for some beautifully blendable pots.  I really love my one cup keurig, but nobody in my family wants to wait in line for a cup of coffee at holidays.  For those times, I could a coffee trough. Do they make those?  Anyway, I'm going to have to go with a 12-cup.

Loving Option #8! For my daily coffee needs #1 and #9 are dreamy to me! Links below!

Happy Caffeine-ING!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9



No comments

© THE DAYLEIGH
Maira Gall