There are so many great things to buy for new mom's to remind them how great it is that they made a tiny human. Seriously, a lot of the focus is on the baby, which is appropriate. But, a little pampering for a mommy can go a long way!
1. Bluum Box - The ultimate subscription box for the new mom. Every month they send you great new samples for mom and baby. Everything from lotions to baby foods!
2. Philosophy Grace Gift Set - New moms are in serious need of pampering. So get them something to take care of themselves and their skin.
3. ERGObaby Designer Series Carrier and Hand Muff, Winter Edition - Did someone say Muff? Sold.
4. JCrew Pajamas in Swiss Dot - Because you spend a lot of time in loose comfortable clothes. A button down top is great if you're nursing and you might as well feel well dressed in your jammies. You may end up in them for 24 hours.
5. Fuji X100S - For the same reasons I recommended for the new dad. You're likely to slip it in your diaper bag or purse and you can catch every adorable moment... and those that aren't adorable, but that you should remember.
6. Beer - Yes, I said it, beer. Guinness, in particular, is supposed to help with breastfeeding. Maybe, maybe not. But, if the new mommy in your life likes to partake in some hoppy libations, stop by your local package store and pick some up, she deserves a little toast for CREATING A HUMAN BEING, right!?! (no link necessary)
7. Gift Package to DryBar - When you're a new mom, there's nothing better than having clean beautiful hair. Whether its just one blow out or a package, this is a winner of a gift. Seriously. Blow me.
8. Apple iPad Mini - To keep mom amused during those late night - hour long - feedings.