Can you believe that Christmas is literally 11 days away!? When did December get here and where did it go?! Crazy. Despite the best intentions, I have not completed by Christmas shopping, by a long shot. Every year I say I'm going to do it early and every year I do some of it early, but then I fizzle out. I'm not sure why this happens, but it does. Any last minute shoppers out there? If so, I'm going to be publishing a couple "gift guides" - for Christmas and beyond - that includes links to websites that will get items to you by Christmas.
In the meantime, here are my 5 favorite Christmas things that I am in love with on this Friday:
1. This Video that makes me love Christmas and the holiday spirit. This airline must have a genius marketing department.
2. These FREE Printable Holiday Gift Tags to wrap up all your packages!
3. This Pin that shows "Model Snowflakes" for your cutting pleasure. I could see my inner geek getting into this with my kids in a couple years!
4. This post - 15 Ideas for a Black and White Christmas - I did black and white Christmas cards this year, which is not my norm, but I really loved them and I really love how some of this looks.
5. This Slideshow of the Ten Best Christmas Trees - I love all Christmas trees and I love that they can be so personal a style.