Friday, I'm in Love!



1. The above image that I found on Pinterest.  Ain't it the truth!?  Patience is a virtue. I'm working on obtaining some.

2. This awesome carpet that I found at Urban Outfitters that I currently have in my dining room. Seriously. Awesome.

3. This TOTALLY inappropriate commercial for Kmart?!  I mean, I saw it on TV and couldn't stop laughing or saying "that's so inappropriate for TV!"  And yes, I'm sharing it with you. I mean tell me that you're not laughing with your mouth hanging open like I was....

4. Dear Santa Lists, like this one I did for fathers day, that I will be doing on the DayLeigh over the next week or so.  I also hear that Kelly Purkey will be doing a 12 days of Christmas on her blog, It's Me, KP, so I will be checking those out as well.

5. This BEST OF List from Wirecutter that is BY FAR the best list I've found for electronics (i.e. "man gifts") on the internet. Check it out if you're buying for a guy!


1 comment

Audrey @ Putting Me Together said...

OHMIGOSH, thank you for showing me the Urban Outfitter rugs! I've been looking for cute rugs that aren't $400!

And NO THANK YOU for showing me that Kmart video bahahahaha. Totally inappropriate.

© THE DAYLEIGH
Maira Gall