Vermont Part I



 we have had an amazing lack of snow in the new york area this year, so a couple weeks ago D and I decided that we would go seek out some snow.  We hopped in the car and drove up to Vermont for a long weekend. We found a little snow - even Vermont has been having a lack of snow - and we also found some freezing temperatures!  Seriously, we woke up one morning and it was -15!  Yes, that's a MINUS sign there folks! Fortunately, we stayed warm in front of the fireplace and in the many places to get good food! 

I'm pretty sure this is what you call a "high calorie" weekend.

4 comments

Audrey @ Putting Me Together said...

Beautiful pics, Leigh!

Coll said...

Looks so nice!!! Can't believe it was that cold Leigh.

rlutz said...

Your trip to Vermont looks so beautiful! We have not had too much snow here in Chicago...but I am fine with that. Love your blog and your great photography!

Coll said...

Vermont looks so fun, I wish we had snow!

© THE DAYLEIGH
Maira Gall