Summer travel is in full swing! I'm looking forward to some personal travel myself (plenty of work travel goin' on), so I thought I'd share a little peek. On an airplane you get 1 carry on and 1 personal bag (i.e. Purse or briefcase). I try to make sure that my 1 personal bag will fit under the seat in front of me - for easy access. These are my essentials.
1. Zara Shopper Tote - Something to carry both onto the plane and at my destination.
2. Pashmina - Planes get cold. My pashmina goes around my neck and shoulders. Airplane blanket goes across legs. No airplane blankets near my face.
3. Sunglasses - Cover up my jetlag and naked eyes. No makeup on flights over 3 hours.
4. Passport - Don't leave home without it.
5. Moleskin - Jot down things I want to see/do or any ideas floating around my head.
6. Phone - With Skype capability for free overseas calls. Hope I get my iphone soon!
7. Book - I still like the feel of paper. Currently reading this. Its great.
8. Boots No. 7 - For mid-flight skin hydration. Good Housekeeping named it product of the year. If I could afford it - I would bathe in it.
9. Softlips - for dry lips on the plane.
10. Stila lip gloss - for when I get off the plane.
11. Philisophy Blotting Paper - If my skin miraculously produces oil in the desert that is air travel.
12. Hand Sanitizer - Think for a minute about how many things you touch on a plane. Now think about who touched them before you. Any questions?
13. Toothbrush - Self explanatory.
14. Life Savers - For breath and fun in the dark (anybody know what I'm talking about?)
15. Camera - I wish I had a Lieca, I don't, but I do bring my camera.
16. iPad - If I had one. Movies, etc.
17. Bottled Water - the biggest bottle I can find. Fends off jet lag, dry skin, dehydration and, besides, you never know when you're going to be able to flag down a stewardess for a beverage.
What's in your bag?