photo of the day: 10.6.2010

What do you Stay Awake for?

Started my trial today and was in serious need of coffee after staying up late to prepare.

I thought these napkins at Caribou Coffee were really clever.  I started making a mental list.  I stay awake for: Late night Skype sessions; to read letters from D in bed (going to sleep with a smile on your face is therapeutic); the next chapter of a really good book; to download photos from vacation; to watch the Jersey Shore (yes, I'm serious); so I can see every City I visit at night; to talk to my mom; to make sure my dad made it home from his latest business trip ok; to finish a project in my house; to eat dessert - come to think of it, there's a lot that I stay awake for - at least late at night. ;)

No comments

© THE DAYLEIGH
Maira Gall