weekend wear - shape your fedora!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Jeans, boots, sunnies and a sweatshirt with attitude.  
(Okay, I may have to give this one up before Little C can read.) 
The hat covers my unwashed hair. 
The accessories detract from my makeup-less face. 
 There's nothing really special about this ensemble other than its comfortable and easily recreated.  Just make sure your jeans are skinny, your sweatshirt is oversized and your fedora is SHAPED.  There's nothing I hate more than an unshaped fedora.  Don't just pull it off the shelf and wear it.
 For the love.

3 comments

stephanie howell said...

I can completely see you in this outfit. And the shirt? Made me laugh out loud. SO YOU. xoxo

jodi said...

OMG. my husband NEEDS that shirt.

Coll said...

I totally want that sweatshirt and I can totally see you in this!

© THE DAYLEIGH
Maira Gall