little black dresses


How cute are these Barbies?
A while back, I saw this promo for a little black dress sale.  You bought a dress and then you could buy your doppelganger Barbie!  I'm not sure which one is me, but I love that there are so many to choose from.

Summer is just around the corner, but I've already found myself (and the bump) needing a LBD for a evening weddings in the City and a few engagement parties.  Normally, I'm not much of a black person, but since I've been growing this little person, I realize how flattering it can be.   Here are my picks for best LBD's that I've seen out there lately!  You will notice there is quite a bit of sparkle in these choices, but I just loved the shape of the dresses - so forgiving! (There's me thinking about post-pregnancy already!)


 1. Asos; 2. Laundry;  3. Tadashi Shoji; 4. Zara; 5. Asos; 6. Suzi Chin; 7. Zara; 8. Shabby Apple

1 comment

Natasha Fatah said...

I can't decide if this is a good thing or a terrible terrible thing.
~Natasha Fatah~

© THE DAYLEIGH
Maira Gall